Do you master at least one programming language inside out? Do you know how to build software “full-stack” from start to finish? Are you friendly with AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure?
Good! Read on.. we might have a job just for you!
What we do at NordHero?
We aim to make NordHero the number one company to build useful, maintainable, and profitable Serverless solutions and DevOps automation in the cloud. We use cutting edge tools and technologies to develop both the solutions and the environment’s running them for our clients. In practice, we write infrastructure-as-code (e.g., Terraform, CDK, etc.), automation for DevOps, and serverless implementations as part of the customer’s development team.
Our aim is not to sell outsourced it-systems or push maintenance deals. We solve challenges, work on problems, and show the ropes to our customers so that they can take the lead in their operations.
Looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer
Preferably the person we are looking for
- Masters at least one programming language inside out
- Has profound knowledge of at least one modern cloud environment such as AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Has understanding of building software “full-stack” from start to finish
- Has views on architecture and insight for best-practises
- Is self-determined and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Wants to continuously learn and has the willingness to acquire certificates
- Is able to work independently with customers (although help is always at hand)
In return for your skills and talent, we offer you:
- Our vision, best-practises, knowledge, and experience to lean and build on.
- The opportunity to be part of an ever-learning, the ever-developing team
- Time to develop your own skills and the opportunity to participate in conferences (as soon as the pandemic is over!)
- Exciting projects that don’t last for centuries
- Support and guidance from colleagues that are passionate about technology but who don’t take themselves too seriously
In addition to the above, joining NordHero now gives you the opportunity to develop and build a company culture where IT-professionals thrive.
Our office is located in Jyväskylä but we mainly work remotely from all over Finland.
Now it’s your turn, go ahead and apply!
Apply for the job by filling out our form below. In case you want to chat and hear more about us you can also call Pekka Malmirae, 040-538 4249.